American Furniture Warehouse - Warped top on a tv stand
We spent $444.00 on an ashley-porter tv stand.When we got it unboxed.
The top was warped. When I moved it in a 4x4 leg fell off.It was 4 in tall made of pressed wood. When they came out to exchange it the delivery people did a detail inspection of the piece. the leg fell off and they took pictures of it.
The driver went out and call his office and they said they couldn't exchange it. It just mystifies me how a company says we sell quality furniture and the top is warped. The 4x4 pressed wood leg breaks off. Dear Jake may be a "Good Guy" But the money he gives away is bad business money.
They don't have a customer service attitude.I will never go there again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Porter 72-Inch Tv Stand
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I wondered what to wear/take for summer. We used mostly lightweight long sleeve. Windy a lot. Jacket should have a hood. Walking stick for me as..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."