Commerce City, Colorado

We spent $444.00 on an ashley-porter tv stand.When we got it unboxed.

The top was warped. When I moved it in a 4x4 leg fell off.It was 4 in tall made of pressed wood. When they came out to exchange it the delivery people did a detail inspection of the piece. the leg fell off and they took pictures of it.

The driver went out and call his office and they said they couldn't exchange it. It just mystifies me how a company says we sell quality furniture and the top is warped. The 4x4 pressed wood leg breaks off. Dear Jake may be a "Good Guy" But the money he gives away is bad business money.

They don't have a customer service attitude.I will never go there again.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Porter 72-Inch Tv Stand.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Furniture Warehouse?

Comments

Sarah K. - AFW
Englewood, Colorado, United States #1131976

Hello,

Thanks for your note.We apologize you did not have a good experience with the quality of our products and your experience with customer service for an exchange.

May I ask that you email us your order number and phone number so that we can look into this further for you?

Please email this information to randc@afwonline.com.Thank you, Sarah.