American Furniture Warehouse - Warped top on a tv stand

We spent $444.00 on an ashley-porter tv stand.When we got it unboxed.

The top was warped. When I moved it in a 4x4 leg fell off.It was 4 in tall made of pressed wood. When they came out to exchange it the delivery people did a detail inspection of the piece. the leg fell off and they took pictures of it.

The driver went out and call his office and they said they couldn't exchange it. It just mystifies me how a company says we sell quality furniture and the top is warped. The 4x4 pressed wood leg breaks off. Dear Jake may be a "Good Guy" But the money he gives away is bad business money.

They don't have a customer service attitude.I will never go there again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Sarah K. - AFW

Mar 22 #1131976 Englewood, Colorado

Thanks for your note. We apologize you did not have a good experience with the quality of our products and your experience with customer service for an exchange. May I ask that you email us your order number and phone number so that we can look into this further for you? Please email this information to Thank you, Sarah.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to American Furniture Warehouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about American Furniture Warehouse.
Filing a new complaint about