3.2
Style and Design

I’ve had very great reviews from AFW in Gilbert for years and have spent over $15,000 there in the last 5 years on a sectional, an 8 person dining set, two more couches, and a $4000 office desk.

After trying out every single mattress I could, I ended up Really loving the Memory Foam brand AFW carries. I mean, if it’s comfy in stores, it has to be the same at home, right?

Instead of going with my gut and getting a mattress with an in-home trial period (as almost ALL do now), I went ahead and purchased the 12” memory foam king mattress. I let it set for several days to fully inflate, as it comes compressed. My first night was a nightmare. It feels nothing like the mattress I tried in store.

It dips and sags in all the wrong places- mostly the sides, and is hard as a rock in other places. Although I’ve only had the mattress less than a week and slept on it once, they refused to even speak with me about it. I haven’t had a new mattress in 13 years and was SO excited about this nice cushy memory foam. I feel duped.

I love My other furniture from AFW but the one time I need them, they’re not there.

Absolutely NO returns on mattresses period, even after a few days, is what I was told rudely. I’m seriously disappointed, especially since I’ve been a great paying customer for years.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 02.

Comments

Hello, we would like to look into this with you as we have a 90 day comfort guarantee on our mattresses as long as the mattress is free of rips, tears or stains. If the mattress didn't inflate as it should have, that would fall under the warranty so we should be able to assist you.

May we ask that you email us with your customer information to randc@afwonline.com please? Thank you, AFW