Florence, Arizona

This is my third time shopping at AFW and I have to admit that the first 2 expierences were great but this last experience was horrible.I purchased a cocktail table which the sales person rung up for $148 it also clearly said $148.00 listed as the price on the table.

So I go to pick up the table from pickup and it came in a box. Now I live about 45mins away from the store. I drive home to find out they gave me the wrong item. I called customer service thinking this would be a simple fix.

Customer service told me that the cocktail table is $200 and that what I purchased was actually an end table for $148 and that I would have to exchange it in 10 days and bring an extra $50 dollars with me if I'm expecting to get the cocktail table. I politely asked if they can deliver it for me since I wouldn't be available to exchange it in 10 days he said it would be an extra $90 for a delivery fee. I couldn't believe that because of their mistake I would have to pay an extra $150. My whole house is furnished with furniture from this store and I get treated like this?

So I also politely asked for a manager and the customer service rep told me he was the highest manager at the store.

I politely asked again for a manager he told me the same thing.A mistake that could have easily been fixed with great customer service caused me to not want to ever return to this store.

Review about: Hudson Cocktail Table.

2.2
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Furniture Warehouse?

Comments

AFWonline
American Furniture Warehouse Verified Representative

H there - and thank you for your note.We apologize you did not receive the correct furniture item when you shopped with us, and that you did not have a good experience with our customer service.

May I ask that you email us your order number and phone number so that we can look into this further for you?

Please email this information to randc@afwonline.com.Thank you, Ruya.