American Furniture Warehouse - Standard Furniture Hudson Cocktail Table Review from Florence, Arizona
This is my third time shopping at AFW and I have to admit that the first 2 expierences were great but this last experience was horrible.I purchased a cocktail table which the sales person rung up for $148 it also clearly said $148.00 listed as the price on the table.
So I go to pick up the table from pickup and it came in a box. Now I live about 45mins away from the store. I drive home to find out they gave me the wrong item. I called customer service thinking this would be a simple fix.
Customer service told me that the cocktail table is $200 and that what I purchased was actually an end table for $148 and that I would have to exchange it in 10 days and bring an extra $50 dollars with me if I'm expecting to get the cocktail table. I politely asked if they can deliver it for me since I wouldn't be available to exchange it in 10 days he said it would be an extra $90 for a delivery fee. I couldn't believe that because of their mistake I would have to pay an extra $150. My whole house is furnished with furniture from this store and I get treated like this?
So I also politely asked for a manager and the customer service rep told me he was the highest manager at the store.
I politely asked again for a manager he told me the same thing.A mistake that could have easily been fixed with great customer service caused me to not want to ever return to this store.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."