American Furniture Warehouse - Standard Furniture Hudson Cocktail Table Review from Florence, Arizona
This is my third time shopping at AFW and I have to admit that the first 2 expierences were great but this last experience was horrible.I purchased a cocktail table which the sales person rung up for $148 it also clearly said $148.00 listed as the price on the table.
So I go to pick up the table from pickup and it came in a box. Now I live about 45mins away from the store. I drive home to find out they gave me the wrong item. I called customer service thinking this would be a simple fix.
Customer service told me that the cocktail table is $200 and that what I purchased was actually an end table for $148 and that I would have to exchange it in 10 days and bring an extra $50 dollars with me if I'm expecting to get the cocktail table. I politely asked if they can deliver it for me since I wouldn't be available to exchange it in 10 days he said it would be an extra $90 for a delivery fee. I couldn't believe that because of their mistake I would have to pay an extra $150. My whole house is furnished with furniture from this store and I get treated like this?
So I also politely asked for a manager and the customer service rep told me he was the highest manager at the store.
I politely asked again for a manager he told me the same thing.A mistake that could have easily been fixed with great customer service caused me to not want to ever return to this store.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bed recommended by the salesman at the Thornton location for a sleep number 5000. The middle support broke and punctured a hole in 1 of the air..."
- "I ordered a couch and other items. The delivery guys couldn't get the couch up to my apartment and thus took it back for a refund. 4 days after still..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."