We bought our 4 pice couch from American Furnitur warehouse in Colorado Springs, CO Summer 2013. Now 3 Years later they are in awful condition and we are still have to keep them, who can afford buying you couches every three years! Wish the quality would be better.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."
- "Worst experience of my life in panda express in southgate area. Workers on phone when trying to work and we have prof..."
- "We had Handyman Connection in Colorado Springs install a TV wall mount. They charged $250... No big deal, but the mount was grossly off center, and looked ridiculous how they..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."