2.9
Style and Design

Update by user May 21, 2016

Wish they had better customer service to actually keep their customers rather than scare them away. I bought from them before after this I will think twice before I do unless they take care of this issue.

Original review posted by user May 20, 2016

I ordered a couch and other items.The delivery guys couldn't get the couch up to my apartment and thus took it back for a refund.

4 days after still waiting for a refund and was charged a 15% restocking fee! I didn't even get the couch! I didn't sit on it nothing! As it came it went back.

I can take a loss on the delivery charge but come on! I can agree with a restocking fee if I kept the couch a few days and used it and then decided to return it! Your policy clearly states the reason for this fee is you are unsure it can be sold as new. The couch went back as new by your own people!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

I very mad and will probably will not do any more business with this company and I will let all my friends know what shady practices they have!Horrible service!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with American Furniture Warehouse and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about simmons upholstery alexander froth fabric sofa from American Furniture Warehouse was not been disclosed hidden fees, customer service and unable to reach a fair outcome for both parties , but reviewer liked scheduling delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Furniture Warehouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare American Furniture Warehouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Furniture Warehouse?

Comments

AFWonline
American Furniture Warehouse Verified Representative

Hi Dnvrdude81,

Thank you for your note and for sharing your experience with us.I apologize that you did not have a positive experience with our delivery service and would like to look into this situation further for you.

May I ask that you email us your order number and phone number?

Please send this information to randc@afwonline.com.Thank you, Ruya.

Dnvrdude81
Denver, Colorado, United States #1162135

Btw there's nowhere in visible view that warns of this fee anywhere on their website, check out process, any of of their employee don't even mention it at the time of scheduling or when calling about a refund.You find out only when you see you're missing money from.

Your refund.Then their employees get rude and snappy on the phone!