American Furniture Warehouse - Simmons Upholstery Alexander Froth Fabric Sofa Review from Aurora, Colorado
Update added by user May 21, 2016
Wish they had better customer service to actually keep their customers rather than scare them away. I bought from them before after this I will think twice before I do unless they take care of this issue.
Original review posted by user May 20, 2016
I ordered a couch and other items.The delivery guys couldn't get the couch up to my apartment and thus took it back for a refund.
4 days after still waiting for a refund and was charged a 15% restocking fee! I didn't even get the couch! I didn't sit on it nothing! As it came it went back.
I can take a loss on the delivery charge but come on! I can agree with a restocking fee if I kept the couch a few days and used it and then decided to return it! Your policy clearly states the reason for this fee is you are unsure it can be sold as new. The couch went back as new by your own people!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
I very mad and will probably will not do any more business with this company and I will let all my friends know what shady practices they have!Horrible service!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Scheduling delivery
- Easy checkout
What I disliked
- Not been disclosed hidden fees
- Customer service
- Unable to reach a fair outcome for both parties
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "I purchased a brand new condo in September of 2004 from DR Horton/Trimark. I am one of 172 units in 29 buildings in SE Aurora. Initially, I was able..."
- "POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Don't take my word for it just read this CRAZY email thread: ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Jerry Cunningham To: 123Print Support Team - email@example.com Subject: Order Quality To Whom..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."