American Furniture Warehouse - Review about Sleep Number Bed from Louisville, Colorado
I bought a bed recommended by the salesman at the Thornton location for a sleep number 5000.The middle support broke and punctured a hole in 1 of the air chambers.
I put in a claim and they told my hubby that they are denying it because they don't know how he put it together. They lied. I sent them photos of how it was put together and the damages it did. Now I am getting the run around.
I spent a little bit of money with them in the last 2 months.
14 pieces of furniture and a little under $5k.I am being treated like I was scamming them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Sleep Number Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I ordered a couch and other items. The delivery guys couldn't get the couch up to my apartment and thus took it back for a refund. 4 days after still..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "For the last 11 years iv'e been shopping at a local Safeway store. I always appreciated the friendly atmosphere of Safeway but for the last 5 years that's about all..."
- "Checked in to aurora Colorado extended stay and was not greeted by front desk. Attendant was in the back I waited 15 mins for check in. Was told..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."