Louisville, Colorado
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I bought a bed recommended by the salesman at the Thornton location for a sleep number 5000.The middle support broke and punctured a hole in 1 of the air chambers.

I put in a claim and they told my hubby that they are denying it because they don't know how he put it together. They lied. I sent them photos of how it was put together and the damages it did. Now I am getting the run around.

I spent a little bit of money with them in the last 2 months.

14 pieces of furniture and a little under $5k.I am being treated like I was scamming them.

Review about: Sleep Number Bed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Furniture Warehouse?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "Some time went by, and 2 triple recliner sofas started peeling, I contacted them again, and I was told it was normal wear and tear..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more