American Furniture Warehouse - Review about Sleep Number Bed from Louisville, Colorado
I bought a bed recommended by the salesman at the Thornton location for a sleep number 5000.The middle support broke and punctured a hole in 1 of the air chambers.
I put in a claim and they told my hubby that they are denying it because they don't know how he put it together. They lied. I sent them photos of how it was put together and the damages it did. Now I am getting the run around.
I spent a little bit of money with them in the last 2 months.
14 pieces of furniture and a little under $5k.I am being treated like I was scamming them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Sleep Number Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I ordered a bracelet on Oct 8th and now it is Nov 14th and still have not received it.It was supposed to be here in 5 to 10 business days...."