I purchased a dresser at AFW a few weeks back.When we got it home we noticed the drawers did not shut all the way.

I spoke to customer service and they actually swapped out our dresser for a new one with free delivery. The problem here was that the dresser they brought to replace it was worse than the old one. A week later I found the tracking for the drawers was falling apart and the nail that keeps the tracking attached to the wood has caused the wood to split. I went into AFW expecting to have the same level of customer service and tried to exchange the dresser for a dresser that was over twice the cost.

All I asked was that they come and take the old dresser away and deliver the new one for no charge. Wow you would have thought that I asked for the new dresser to be free. They were completely unhelpful and would only continue to repeat that they had already given me one free delivery and they aren't just going to continue to give me free services.

Needless to say I was irate and somehow at least managed to have them come pick up this piece of junk at no charge.I will never shop here again and will not recommend it to anyone I know.

Review about: American Furniture Warehouse Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with American Furniture Warehouse?

Comments

Could something be missing from this story? Hard to believe...