Fort Myers, Florida

i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers store ,with no professional skills , he said nothing that he can do , we are seanal vactioner in florida at 2 monts a year and use the home 10 days at atime , and the sectional if it was leather this should not be happening, so the manager Greg explained that this was not leahter but someeles at no time in the store was there a sign say not leather,or on my on my invoice this is bad advertising and customer relation .

IN AFEW WORDS I WAS MISSED LEAD AND RIPPED OFF CUSTEMERS BE AWARE OF THIS HAPPENING DO YOU

Review about: Leather Sectional.

I didn't like: Rude delivery guys 2nd 3rd time.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with American Furniture Warehouse?

Comments

Mission Viejo, California, United States #996553

Looks to me like you just don't know how to care for leather

Leatherman
West Hollywood, California, United States #944451

The reality is that it is leather, only it is what is called bonded leather.What we think of when we think of leather is traditional premium leather.

A lot of stores are selling "leather" sofas for $400-$2,000, but they are really bonded leather. The store should have signs and the ad should say bonded leather, perhaps in fine print. However, a real leather sofa will set you back $3,000 plus easily.

If they didn't specify bonded leather you may have a claim against them.

Interested123
Longmont, Colorado, United States #923891

I don't think there is an American Furniture Warehouse in Florida. Could be that this person has the wrong store.

to Interested123 Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States #1060276

The store does exist in Ft. Myers on Metro Parkway. The reason I know this is due the OBNOXIOUS TV advertisements using a guy SHOUTING to viewers.

Kenny
to Interested123 Tampa, Florida, United States #1164647

There is also stores in Bradenton and Sarasota Florida, stay away from both.