Louisville, Colorado
Featured Not resolved

I bought a bed recommended by the salesman at the Thornton location for a sleep number 5000.The middle support broke and punctured a hole in 1 of the air chambers.

I put in a claim and they told my hubby that they are denying it because they don't know how he put it together. They lied. I sent them photos of how it was put together and the damages it did. Now I am getting the run around.

I spent a little bit of money with them in the last 2 months.

14 pieces of furniture and a little under $5k.I am being treated like I was scamming them.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at American Furniture Warehouse and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Furniture Warehouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Furniture Warehouse sleep number bed for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Furniture Warehouse?

Comments