I was a loyal customer of AFW when I moved to Colorado. I had a very large house to fill and was pleased with the appearance and pricing of the furniture. Most of it has fallen apart in a short period of time. Tables with loose legs I can't keep tightened, chairs with seats that won't stay on, couch springs that fail quickly and a patio set that can't stand up to rain or sunlight.
The formal dining set that is falling apart is rarely used (maybe three time now).
PLEASE save your hard earned money and shop elsewhere! their furniture is *** and their customer service is not worth the effort of the call.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "First off, made an appointment and ended up waiting over an hour after appointment time to actually get pictures taken. With 2 small kids, that made it a horrible nightmare..."
- "I recently purchased a new TracFone, on the TrackFone website, with the intent of transferring my existing cell phone number, and my unused 497 minutes, from my old TracFone..."
- " My original complaint was about 6 months ago. Just a follow up. The complaint is against Biz Experts in Buckeye,AZ. I was..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."