American Furniture Warehouse - Purchased $9500 & can't get it when we want
After several shopping trips and 2 purchases we have been charged for $9427.51 worth of furniture.Now our problem is that 2 weeks in advance, AFW will NOT deliver our furniture on the day that we have requested.
The sales person told us at the time of the first purchase that their policy was that they would not deliver until 2 days after closing on a new property. We talked to a Customer Service Manager (Susan) and she told us that if we got a letter from the builder that we would have a key on that day, that she would schedule the delivery. A week later, she denies that she said that and says that she has to stick to the company policy. Because our purchase is quite large, we feel that AFW should at least try to work with us on our needs.
We are responsible and have promised to be at the property at the delivery time. Once the furniture has been delivered, we are also responsible for the furniture whether we have closed or not!!!!
I would also like to add that after a very frustrating phone conversation, Susan hung up on me!!Is this normal company customer service from a manager???107c4e50 review #413760
You may also like
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "A DEAD FLY IS FOUND ON MY 3.49$ CHICK'S SALAD WEDGE SANDWICH BOUGHT AT RICHEYVILLE'S GETGO IN SOUTHWEST PENNSYLVANIA! !!! I also had already eaten the other half!!!! ..."
- "This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with a contractor! I was given a quote, we did a walk through, and a date was scheduled. I..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."
- "Ordered 4 solid core doors, oak veneered, Lowes ordered from wholesaler American building supply, inc. lowes #2274, customer PO# 418754856 doors delivered to Lowes store, Parker, Colorado, unwrapped,..."