American Furniture Warehouse - Purchased $9500 & can't get it when we want
After several shopping trips and 2 purchases we have been charged for $9427.51 worth of furniture.Now our problem is that 2 weeks in advance, AFW will NOT deliver our furniture on the day that we have requested.
The sales person told us at the time of the first purchase that their policy was that they would not deliver until 2 days after closing on a new property. We talked to a Customer Service Manager (Susan) and she told us that if we got a letter from the builder that we would have a key on that day, that she would schedule the delivery. A week later, she denies that she said that and says that she has to stick to the company policy. Because our purchase is quite large, we feel that AFW should at least try to work with us on our needs.
We are responsible and have promised to be at the property at the delivery time. Once the furniture has been delivered, we are also responsible for the furniture whether we have closed or not!!!!
I would also like to add that after a very frustrating phone conversation, Susan hung up on me!!Is this normal company customer service from a manager???
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday. First off the ordering process is ***. The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***...."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- " Here was my email to Safelite manager after he got back from vacation. My experience with Safelite is not a good one. I'm hoping we can..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."