American Furniture Warehouse - Purchased $9500 & can't get it when we want
After several shopping trips and 2 purchases we have been charged for $9427.51 worth of furniture.Now our problem is that 2 weeks in advance, AFW will NOT deliver our furniture on the day that we have requested.
The sales person told us at the time of the first purchase that their policy was that they would not deliver until 2 days after closing on a new property. We talked to a Customer Service Manager (Susan) and she told us that if we got a letter from the builder that we would have a key on that day, that she would schedule the delivery. A week later, she denies that she said that and says that she has to stick to the company policy. Because our purchase is quite large, we feel that AFW should at least try to work with us on our needs.
We are responsible and have promised to be at the property at the delivery time. Once the furniture has been delivered, we are also responsible for the furniture whether we have closed or not!!!!
I would also like to add that after a very frustrating phone conversation, Susan hung up on me!!Is this normal company customer service from a manager???review #413760
You may also like
- "I was a loyal customer of AFW when I moved to Colorado. I had a very large house to fill and was pleased with the appearance and pricing of the..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "Spent 3500 dollars in this store!!! In 6 months Everything is falling apart!!! They claim to have great customer service??? Yeah right!!! The corperate office is saying we Abused our..."
- "I have a complaint about acceptance inside the kimbels furniture store in Goosecreek sc They don't tell you they are part of a rent to own store they have..."
- "HELLO KITTY !!!!! Me: If this Hello Kitty is still available? 3 days ago✔ colorado springs: yes 3 days ago colorado springs: can u come look 3 days ago Me: not today but tomorrow afternoon 5ish 3 days..."
- "Thought my account was cancelled. I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note. That wasn't received. So I sent it in the..."
- "I would never recommend anyone to go to Aaron's. Im here in Newport News, Virginia and i have had the worst experience with them yesterday. They completely screwed up my..."
- "On May 31, 2015, the showerhead in my main bathroom broke. The only place in town that sells these types of things after 5:00 pm is Walmart so my wife..."
- "there was a special going on through the Lowe's website for a hitachi drill combo kit that was priced at $159 for $55.95. I checked in my area so see..."