I purchased 5 items.4 items were financed.
I asked to purchase 1 item in the store before leaving. I used my debit card to pay for the item and left the store with the item. My bank account showed that the debit had cleared and AFW had my money, I had my item. Wells Fargo was the company AFW used for financing.
When my first bill arrived it included the item that I had purchased. I filed a dispute. Wells Fargo investigated and 1 month later responded that after auditing the account I did owe the amount for the item that I had purchased. I called the lady listed on the letter and she suggested that I go to AFW in person with my proof.
I showed my proof to Shanna, supervisor who said that the entire 5 items were financed and the money that I thought was being used to pay for the 5th item had been applied to the entire account. I told her that I was never interested in financing all 5 items, only 4 items as I had paid for the 5th item. She said it was my fault, I should have known. AND HOW WOULD I HAVE KNOWN THIS??????
AFW IN BROOMFIELD. She (Shanna) told me that she had other customers to take care of. (In other words, get out of my face.) This is so frustrating. I wasted my time and energy troubleshooting this problem.
When I pay for an item and leave the store with the item, how would I have know that AFW was going to structure my purchase in the way that it did. As far as I was concerned I was financing the 4 items but not the 5th item.
I was treated like I was *** and that her (Shanna) was more important than my time.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Debit Card Charge
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I ordered a couch and other items. The delivery guys couldn't get the couch up to my apartment and thus took it back for a refund. 4 days after still..."
- "Bought a gazebo over 2 months ago and I am still waiting on parts that were not in the original box. While waiting, our semi complete gazebo was thrown..."
- "We purchased a chair & ottoman, a sofa and a loveseat approximately 20 years ago based on H & C's reputation as a quality furniture manufacturer. The loveseat is..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."