American Furniture Warehouse - AFW blamed the customer for their screwup
I purchased 5 items.4 items were financed.
I asked to purchase 1 item in the store before leaving. I used my debit card to pay for the item and left the store with the item. My bank account showed that the debit had cleared and AFW had my money, I had my item. Wells Fargo was the company AFW used for financing.
When my first bill arrived it included the item that I had purchased. I filed a dispute. Wells Fargo investigated and 1 month later responded that after auditing the account I did owe the amount for the item that I had purchased. I called the lady listed on the letter and she suggested that I go to AFW in person with my proof.
I showed my proof to Shanna, supervisor who said that the entire 5 items were financed and the money that I thought was being used to pay for the 5th item had been applied to the entire account. I told her that I was never interested in financing all 5 items, only 4 items as I had paid for the 5th item. She said it was my fault, I should have known. AND HOW WOULD I HAVE KNOWN THIS??????
AFW IN BROOMFIELD. She (Shanna) told me that she had other customers to take care of. (In other words, get out of my face.) This is so frustrating. I wasted my time and energy troubleshooting this problem.
When I pay for an item and leave the store with the item, how would I have know that AFW was going to structure my purchase in the way that it did. As far as I was concerned I was financing the 4 items but not the 5th item.
I was treated like I was *** and that her (Shanna) was more important than my time.d69bd8e review #429143
You may also like
- "The product: http://www.mgdirect.co/Bed-Clothes_p_1447.html#This company, MG 'direct from china' is a fraud.I order ivory sheets bamboo certified,The product I received is of poor quality,dirty, with no certification or any description on..."
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."